Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last Minute Gift and Collectible Discovery Saves Husband and Dad

 

The Ultimate Valentine's Day Gift Shop
Collectibles, Gifts, Gift Baskets, Chocolates and Much. Much More!
 
I don't know what got into me today but I got the urge to go exploring for gifts for all the women in my life; and, I'm glad I did!
 
I discovered the coolest gift shop, one with every collectible imaginable, as well as gift baskets, chocolates, and a lot more.
 
Naturally, I had my video camera with me and, with permission, I did my thing! 
 
The videos I put together of this amazing gift shop in North Olmsted, Ohio...just west of Cleveland, are a sight to behold. Not because of the cinematography, mind you, that could be much better, but because of the amazing array of gifts and collectibles.
 
They have gifts and collectibles for virtually anyone, regardless of personal tastes.
I could have stayed for hours!
 
The gift shop, one of the most complete I have ever come across, in my entire adult life, has everything from Disney to Armani....it is simply amazing!
 
Check out the video at:
 
The Ultimate Internet Image or at my YouTube channel. 
 
It is a real treat!
 
Here's a plug for some really nice people. If you have some last minute Valentine's Day gift purchasing to do and don’t know what to get that certain someone, get to D's Gift Garden in North Olmsted, Ohio. 
 
Great service, a wonderful selection, knowledgeable staff, and very nicest people you can ever want to meet!
 
Contact me anytime!
 
John
 
Professor John P. J. Zajaros, Sr
216-712-6526
216-539-7412
Skype: johnzajaros1
johnz@ultimateinternetimage.com

 

PS, Their web address is http://www.giftgarden.com Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment